The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss the cost of your treatment with you, as well as review each available payment plan option. We will help you choose a payment option that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Affordable payment plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care.
(1) Monthly installment payments to our office. This no-interest option requires an initial payment with the remaining balance paid over a period of months.
(2) Payment in full. For patient responsibility portions of total treatment fees over $1,000, we offer a 5% courtesy for payment in full.
(3) CareCredit Patient Financing – Offering low monthly payments to finance treatment. Patients contact CareCredit directly to apply through their easy online process. We accept cash, personal check, web bill pay and Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
Our office will gladly file your insurance! It is important to research and understand your specific orthodontic benefits before your Initial Consultation appointment. Insurance benefits are usually paid in installments over the length of treatment. If insurance benefits are lost or discontinued during treatment, or if the actual benefit is less than anticipated, the unpaid balance becomes the patient’s responsibility.
Flex-Spending/Tax-Free Medical Savings Plans
We are happy to supply general information and documentation required for you to apply for reimbursement from these plans. The specific plan details should be obtained from your company. It is important that you be familiar with your plan specific to orthodontics, to include: plan year, how you will be reimbursed, and what documentation is required for reimbursement.
Convenient online services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information anytime
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Make a payment on your account
- Check your payment history and see current charges
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.