“Lupi Orthodontics has become a “family affair” for this family.”
My daughter received her braces from them when she was in high school. Years later, and we are STILL pleased with the results. I was referred to Lupi Orthodontics by another dentist whose practice was unsuccessful in delivering the results I wanted. That referral spoke volumes to the level of respect that other professionals and customers share about this practice. It is a little “tucked away paradise,” or at least it feels that way when you enter the office and experience such a calming atmosphere. In a word, they are “highly professional” (OK, two words). In my opinion, Lupi Orthodontics set the standard for other practices to emulate. A class of their own. That applies to the staff, to the overall condition of the facility, and of course, to the drum major, Dr. Lupi. Thanks guys for the new smile!!!”
- R. Melvin (Oops, make that ‘The Melvin Family’) USAF, Ret
“Dr. Lupi is top-notch!”
– My daughter has been a client with Dr. Lupi for many years. She has needed extensive corrective work done due to secondary issues from being born with a cleft palate. My daughter had major craniofacial surgery done this past December. The surgery was a success and it was primarily due to Dr.Lupi’s wonderful work on my daughter’s teeth. She now has a normal bite. The surgeon who performed my daughter’s surgery said that he had nothing but high praise for Dr. Lupi’s work in getting my daughter’s teeth perfectly aligned, which in turn made my daughter’s surgery take 1/4 of the time it normally would have taken. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone in need of dental work. The staff is wonderful!!!
- Jill H.
“5 Stars – Above & Beyond!”
– Dr. Lupi has been our family Orthodontist for the past 8 years, ensuring beautiful teeth for all four of our daughters! He and his staff are outstanding!!
- Bethany B.
“Superior orthodontic service”
– There is not a better orthodontic office in Stafford County. Every visit, everyone is always smiling and is so helpful and informative. I could not ask for better treatment.
- Sierra L.
“Worth the drive!”
– We live an hour away but it is worth the drive. The office is very inviting; I didn’t have to wait past my appointment time; everyone was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Lupi took the time to make sure I understood all that he was explaining, as this was an initial consultation for my young son. We definitely will continue to see Dr. Lupi as needed.
“Great First Impression!”
– Friendly and welcoming staff and a beautiful and clean office.
- Kathleen B.
– We have had five sets of braces put on and taken off in Dr. Lup’s office and everyone looks great! The entire staff is absolutely wonderful, easy to work with, efficient, very understanding and extremely courteous. They have been accurate with paper and teeth! This office sets the bar for excellence.
- Michelle M.
“Service with a Smile”
– Dr. Lupi and his staff have been taking care of our family for over 12 years. With four boys, we were never disappointed with their treatment, availability when accidents occurred and we were always impressed with the modern techniques used. The staff is always friendly and professional. I have highly recommended Dr. Lupi to all our friends and once you start treatment with him so will you.
- Betty D.
“Best service and treatment ever!”
– Dr. Lupi and the people who work for him consistently give top quality service. When a freeway accident meant I was late for an appointment recently, they went out of their way to reschedule me in a cancelation so we could still get what we needed the same day. Love these guys! We have had three kids get braces with this doc and one (before we used Dr. Lupi) with another. Treatment and customer service are WAY better with Dr. Lupi. We recommend him all the time!
- Rebecca M.
“I am so impressed with the friendly, fun, and highly skilled work that Dr. Lupi and his staff do with each of my three boys! It is surely a reflection of Dr. Lupi’s excellent character and skill that so many talented and wonderful people found their way into working with him. The results that they have given my boys in retainers and braces are truly remarkable! My boys love their stunning smiles; I love to see their confidence grow. Dr. Lupi and his staff have thoroughly earned my respect, trust, and loyalty. I wholeheartedly recommend them and will gladly continue my boys’ treatment with Dr. Lupi’s orthodontic office.”
- Tamara G., M.Ed., BCBA
“Dr. Lupi and his staff have always been great. We started our experience with them eleven years ago with a 7 year old child who had an ortho problem other orthodontists had recommended very painful, invasive procedures to correct. Surgery was also mentioned. We took her to Dr Lupi and he, not only corrected her problem, but gave her the most beautiful smile. She will go off to college this year a confident, assertive young woman. As we now conclude our second child’s treatment and are getting ready for our third, we thank you Dr Lupi and staff for all you have done and will do for our family.”
- Casey H.
“We’ve been going to Dr. Lupi for about 6 years now. Three kids’ worth! The whole staff, not just the Dr., exemplifies what customer service is all about. They really should be teaching classes to other businesses on it!! They are organized, punctual, friendly, polite, I could go on and on. When we started looking for orthos years ago, of course we went and saw a few. None of them even compared to what I saw at Dr. Lupi’s office. And, the kicker is, we went with him even though he doesn’t take our insurance, because with the insurance all the other places were more expensive. Dr. Lupi has THE best reputation throughout Stafford, Fredericksburg, AND Spotsylvania. When I hear people going to another ortho, I literally say, “Really? Why?”
- Elaina S.
“My overall experience at Dr. Lupi’s office has been absolutely wonderful! He is an expert of his field and his staff is awesome! I have to give credit to the great people who support him. They are the friendliest and most obliging people I’ve ever met at a doctor’s office. Thank you all for your superior service!”
- Cara S.
“We love Dr. Lupi!! Three of our children have seen Dr. Lupi for orthodontic care. We’ve been more than satisfied in all three cases. Dr. Lupi and his staff are friendly and professional, you never wait for more than a few minutes, the doctor is a great diagnostician and he uses the most modern techniques available. I love the text and email reminders for appointments… I never have to worry that I’ve missed one. Unlike other medical offices, you want to be absolutely on time for your appointments here. They are efficient, and your appointment time really IS your appointment time.”
- Daniel M.
“Dr. Lupi and staff have taken care of our children for the last 15 years! Kind, gentle and professional experiences with every visit!”
- Lisa C.
“Dr. Lupi and his staff are fantastic. I have had three children with full braces, two currently under treatment, each with different, specific problems. Dr. Lupi is terrific. He is kind, courteous, caring and produces beautiful smiles with gorgeous teeth. I have a child with complicated palate problems and two with spacing/crowding issues and Dr. Lupi meticulously worked with them producing absolutely beautiful results. He has been very honest and we had no-hassle free evaluations taking the stress out of our decision. He also has a great payment program and so I highly recommend him and can’t think of any reason why you wouldn’t want to consult with him for your child’s teeth. I know you’ll be pleased!!”
- Julianne L.
“Dr. Lupi and his staff have always been warm, welcoming, and very friendly. His staff represents true customer service (which is a thing of time forgotten). My two children have been patients of Dr. Lupi for several years and I’ve not met a team more professional or well liked throughout the community. I highly recommend Dr. Lupi for your Orthodontia needs.”
“After our son completed his orthodontic care with Dr. Lupi, we moved about 90 minutes away. When it came time to start our daughter’s ortho treatment, we tried a few local orthodontists and decided that it would be worth it to travel the 90 minutes to stay with Dr. Lupi’s practice. Not only is Dr. Lupi an outstanding orthodontist who employs the latest technology, his staff is the best I’ve ever seen – from the front desk to the technicians. Friendly and professional, even when I’ve been late, they consistently set a high standard for service.”
- Anna Y.
“You can’t beat Lupi Orthodontics for customer service, friendliness, and orthodontic expertise! I am a 48 year old man and going back to see an orthodontist after having braces late in life was not something I was looking forward to. I can’t say enough about how nicely I was treated by the staff and Dr. Lupi himself. The whole office just ‘gets it’ they are spot-on with everything they do, you won’t find better orthodontic service!”
- Scott S.
“I had no idea what to expect when I first arrived in Dr Lupi’s office, especially being much older than the normal patient. From the moment I started treatment, everyone in Dr.Lupi’s office have been wonderful, very friendly and very professional. I would recommend anyone who needs orthodontic treatments to set up an appointment and talk with Dr Lupi and his staff. You will be very happy having done so, I know I am. My teeth are finally on their way to getting straight for the first time in over 30 years, I don’t have to be embarrassed when I smile anymore.”
“Great service and staff
– We have gone to Dr. Lupi for over 5 years. My daughter was treated by him, and my 2 sons are in braces currently. Every time we go to the office, the staff is always terrific, friendly, helpful and professional. We are always able to get a fast appointment if one of the boys loses a bracket or has problems with their wires. The orthodontist assistants are always very friendly to me and my boys. Dr. Lupi is always very professional and clearly explains what he has done. Overall, I am very pleased with Dr. Lupi and his staff and would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of an orthodontist.”
- Matthew C.